Your first visit at Fresh Dental & Orthodontics is all about you! Your comfort, your
happiness, and your health. We treat patients of all ages and are always
excited to welcome you into our office. During your orthodontic consultation our
Orthodontist will thoroughly examine your orthodontic needs, understand your desired
results and discuss potential treatment options with you.
Some common questions we will cover during your initial
- Is there a need or condition that the
Orthodontist can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be
delayed for appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other condition that needs
to be addressed first?
- What treatment procedures will help correct the
- What treatment procedures will achieve your
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment plan options?
we may reserve time following the exam or request an additional appointment for
records including: X-Rays, photos, and impressions. Often times if the patient
is excited to get going we are able to start their orthodontic treatment the
Back to Top